Made this card for the sketch challenge over at SCS. All supplies are from SU except the googlie eye. The stamp set is called oh, whale, the dp is called sunshine and sprinkles, the color paper is called pacific point. I used candy dots, the bright series. This was a fun and easy sketch, I will probably use it again.
I went to the beach for a week, it was so relaxing. I now have to get back into the swing of things. Still trying to sell my mother's house, going with a different realtor, so we have a few things that she wanted us to do. Cleaning the school and have to be to work for 6 am, hubby works nights so I don't see much of him.
Using the dishwater tonight, and all of a sudden all the water came pouring out, just one more thing to worry about. Good thing hubby was home for dinner, he turned off the water. He will have to check on that tomorrow.
My life really stinks right now, I wish I was back on the beach without a care in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment