Friday, March 1, 2013

Fun

Got new things from SU today, this set is one of the things. Had to make a card with chevrons on it. I think this makes a great man card. I've had this week off from school and I have been very busy. I had a haircut, went and had an eye appointment. I also have a cold. The appraiser came and checked out my mothers house. If it was painted we would have been appraised higher. So we are going to be painting the ceilings and all the walls. I want to have the house on the market by the send of the month. My mother was being taxed on a house that was worth a lot more than it's listed for. So I had to go to city hall and talk to them about reducing the taxes, so the city guy is coming out on Monday. I can't wait till we are done with the house and it's sold along with all the other stuff. I want to get my life back so I can read more and make more cards. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. New goodies from SU, love this image. Good luck with mom's house.

    ReplyDelete