It's been a while since I've posted. Made this card for a friend at work. All products are from SU.
Well, my mother passed away Jan. 10. We all new it was coming, but not quite so soon. She had been going down hill fast. My sister, was flying in from Seattle, she didn't make it time. That weekend all 4 of the siblings stayed at her house. She made me in charge of the will, don't know what I'm doing so I'm meeting with a lawyer on Monday. We have to clean out the house, she has tons of junk, then we are going to paint and try to sell the house. The hardest part of all this is that I talked with my mother everyday. Now when I have something stupid to tell her she's not there. Thanks for stopping by, will try to post more, but still so much to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment