Monday, January 2, 2012
happy birthday
Happy New Year everyone. Hope 2012 is good to all of you. Hope for me as well. Found out just after Christmas that our local Sears store will be closing. As you know I work part time there. It was very sad, a lot of good people will be out of jobs. I will have to find another one before school lets out for the summer. So my husbands job of 39 years is closing, the school I work at is closing and now Sears is closing. I'm a nice person so hopefully something better is on the horizens. Anyway, this is a new stamp from SU. I just thought the typewriter was so cute, it had a lot of sayings you can put on the typing paper. Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment