Saturday, October 29, 2011

A Long Time


Good morning, it's been a long time since I've posted. I worked all week at both jobs and I haven't had time to stamp or post. I did get to make a quick card today. This is from the SU set Always Thankful. I used more mustard, basic gray and wild wasabi, added a ribbon and was all done. I used markers to color the jug and wheat stalks. I guess they are wheat stalks. They are predicting 6-12 inches of snow today and overnight, it's not even November yet. Maybe we will get it all over with now and have a mild winter. Hoping I get to stamp some today, not working, but I have book group on Thursday and I haven't even started the book. Not enough hours in the day. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment