Sunday, September 18, 2011
Fall Tree
It's been a while since I've made a card let alone post one. Here is one I did today, all products SU. Some exciting news. My son proposed to his girlfriend and she said yes. She was totally surprised. I think I'm more excited than they are. My son even asked her parents if it would be okay with them. They said of course. As a mom you wonder if you did a good job bringing up your kids. I guess I did a good job with him. No details about when the wedding will be, she had to bring the ring back to get resized. School has started and I'm in first grade this year, I've been in 2nd for the last 4 years. I've forgotten how young first graders and all the things they don't know it. I like the teacher I'm working with, she's a great teacher. Well I guess this is it for now. I knew working 2 jobs wouldn't give me much time to make and post cards. I'm even having a hard time trying to get some reading in. Book group is in 3 weeks, I hope I have a few suggestions. Thanks for stopping by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Vicki, I love your tree card. Congrats on the upcoming wedding!
ReplyDelete