Sunday, October 24, 2010

Kim's Card

Kim's birthday is today as well as mine. I know soo many people that have today as their birthday. I love this owl punch so I thought I would make a birthday card today. I just have to remember to bring it to school for Kim tomorrow. I finished the book for book group, it was really good and I was crying a few times. It is call  Mothers & Other Liars by Amy Bourret. The main charactor Ruby finds an abandon baby at a rest stop. She takes the baby and raises her as her own. Nine years later she finds out the baby wasn't abandon, but the car the baby was in was car jacked. You won't believe what happens to Ruby and nine year old Lark. It was a really good story. Thanks for stopping by, and my Yankees lost, I'll be able to go to bed early now.

No comments:

Post a Comment